Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's Begin Shall We?

I began construction on this blog in 2007, less than a month after being approved by the administrative law judge for Social Security Disability. So much has happened and so much time has passed since starting to layout this blog.

Much time, energy, blood, sweat and tears have been spent to get to where I am today.

Contained on this blog will be the telling of my story of my life experience. The career I busted my ass for. The illness I fought to overcome. The discrimination I faced and tried to fight in the workplace to keep my job and prevent my health from deteriorating further. The job loss that a simple accommodation at work could have prevented. My eviction from my apartment of ten years. My time spent homeless in Cleveland, Ohio and the events leading to owning my first home.

So, let's begin, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment