Saturday, April 25, 2009

Goldie Tells His Story


He is now a blogger
Goldie has gotten the techno bug.
It never fails; every night when I am on the computer he sits waiting for me to get up out of the chair so he can have his time.

He's pretty smart; observant and I am not surprised that he can use the keyboard although his reach on it is rather limited; he is proficient with the mouse. I handle the photography for him.

Anyway, Goldie was once homeless to and has his own story to tell.

Goldie's blog is entitled "Paws For A Moment" and you can read his story by clicking on the link in the column to the right or log on at http://goldiepants.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Your cat blogs?!

    All my cat ever does is puke in my slippers and bite guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goldie never ceases to amaze me; must be from the self-sufficient life he had when he was homeless.
    He's a cat of the world.

    I'm his photographer and it is an honor! He's on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete